Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Weddings and Baylor Games

We spend last weekend cheering on the Bears at two games- the football game against the Aggies and later, the basketball game against Paul Quinn College. {its okay if you don't know who Paul Quinn is, I didn't either!} Here are some pics from the game:

We LOVED sitting in Neal & Jayne's seats- Thanks guys!!!


Sic'Em Bears!
*Britt was slightly annoyed with all my picture taking*





the Aggie Band


Texas A&M
(if you look closely)



cheesy in our matching Baylor hoodies


Britt & Keith


Kerri & I


This is what I looked like by the end of the game... it was soooo cold!


But it was worth it {maybe} because the Bears won!! Britt was so excited- if you know anything about Britt, you know that he is a HUGE Baylor fan. He had such a good time at the game!





Here we are at Melinda's wedding a couple of weekends ago:

1 comment:

Natalie Ward said...

I cant believe how long your hair is... Wow!! Love it!!