Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted Today!


This was my first time voting! Now for all you doing the math, yes, I skipped out on the past two elections. I know, I know... bad citizen. I just never payed attention to anything political before. Never thought "my vote counted." But this year Britt and I really followed the election. We watched the debates, read up on the candidates and watched all those SNL skits!

I am glad I voted this year. It felt so... well, I can't really come up with the word right now, but I felt good. I am so thankful that we live in a country where we have the freedom to choose.

On a totally different note... I was cleared for graduation! Technically, I was cleared in the Spring semester, but I went into the registrar's office today and got it re-confirmed. {Yes, I really am that paranoid!} So after I left the office I went straight to the bookstore to pick up my cap and gown! The date is getting so much closer... only 46 days left until graduation! Yipppie!!!

No comments: