Monday, March 26, 2012

Reid: 7 months

As the months have passed I've gotten worse and worse about posting these "monthly" updates on time. Geez. I really need to get on the ball here.

7 months little guy! (Reid turned 7 months on February 1st) You're seventh month was a little uneventful because that nasty cold took you out for a couple weeks. But we managed to squeeze in a little fun once you started feeling better. Here's what you've been up to this month...


The cold set you back a bit, but you're back to eating like a champ little one. You love the different food combinations although you're still not a fan of most green veggies. I guess you didn't get your dad's love of all things veggie! I am really hoping that will change though!

Speaking of eating, you love to snack! I catch you snacking on your little hands, socks, books, anything really. I suspected you were teething but I guess you were just testing your taste buds. One of my favorite moments this month (that I was fortunate enough to capture!) was while you were "tasting" your socks. I just love your facial expressions in these! You definitely keep me smiling and laughing all day long!


Look at those chubby hands! 
I love every single frame! 
Books are friends, not food!

























You also started "army crawling" this month! You get pretty frustrated that you can't move as fast as you'd like, but I'm sure you'll take off in no time. People have warned me that larger babies tend to be delayed in their crawling and walking but trust me, I am in NO hurry! I will just cherish these next few months until you become a moving machine! 

We were also able to make it to some Baylor basketball games this month! You are quite popular in our section ... people just can't resist your adorable face! I was nervous the atmosphere would be too much for you, but you just sit back and observe everything. You love to people watch (just like us!) and look at all the lights. Its so fun to get to share one of the best Baylor basketball seasons with you.


Little Reid. You've made the past 7 months some of the best times in our lives. We're so in love with you son. I can only hope that one day you'll understand just how much we love you! 
Happy 7 months Reidly Roo! 

No comments: