8 months! 8 MONTHS!! That means there are only 4 months left until you are ONE YEAR OLD! Where has the time gone. Seriously. I think someone is pressing the fast forward button. I wish I could just PAUSE for a moment... but alas, time marches on.
 |
| Say Whaaat?? |
You turned 8 months old on March 1st and were just as cute as ever! I squeeze your little (not so little) cheeks and give you kisses every chance I get. You should know Reid, that your dad and I can't remember what life was like before you. We spend our nights looking at pictures and videos of you! We just can't get enough of you little guy!
Here are some happenings from your 8th month:
Since Spring decided to make an early appearance this year we took full advantage and had your first trip to the park. I know this is a little silly, but I've been looking forward to taking you to the park for a while now. Partly because its a pretty mom-ish thing to do and also partly because I have very fond memories of going to the park with my parents; I was really excited about sharing this with you. Since you're still an itty bitty baby there was only so much we could do - but you LOVED it! The swings were your favorite and the slide scared you a little bit. So now the park is pretty standard in our weekly routine.
 |
| Having fun at the park. |
I've tried to introduce some new foods to widen your limited palate. You weren't as thrilled as I was, but you gave it a go. The winners were puffs, tortillas, refried beans, crackers, pineapple and strawberries. You vehemently dislike avocado, cut up bananas and apples. The picture below was when I tried to give you avocado.... I'm always ready for a good photo :) The other picture is of you discovering puffs. You love these little magical morsels and you can eat them all day long. I'm sure you enjoy the independence of finally being able to feed yourself.
You also got the chance to play with some of your friends. You've got lots of fun friends, Reid! Its really fun to watch you interact with other kids. Your eyes light up and you lift your hands to show how excited you are. You play pretty well with others but can sometimes get intimidated and overwhelmed if the group is too large/loud. We keep wondering if you're going to be an introvert (like me) or an extrovert (like your dad)... time will tell. One thing we do know about your personality is that you are quite the charmer. You get a little flirty with the ladies and its pretty darn cute. I'm sure I won't be saying that in years to come, but right now, its cute.
 |
| boy, Oh boy! Look at all these boys! |
 |
| dinner with Cooper |
 |
| hanging with Addy |
Here are some of my favorite photos from this past month... Enjoy!
 |
| you Love your dad! |
 |
| that little smile just melts my heart. |
 |
| my little patito! (pato=duck in Spanish) |
 |
| my Valentine. |
Mister Reid we are so blessed to have you in our family! We can't imagine a time when we didn't have you... our lives are happier, richer and fuller because of you. I hope you know how much you're loved little guy! Happy 8 months Reid!
No comments:
Post a Comment