Wednesday, February 3, 2010

today

a year ago today, my dad was admitted into the hospital for tests.
it was only the beginning.

its difficult to go back and think of all the things that happened within the next 36 hours of that day... and even harder to think of everything that's happened since then.

........................

now my dad is cancer free sitting with Jesus, smiling and happy he doesn't feel the way he did when he had cancer; and although he's surrounded by the glory of heaven, i can't help but wonder if he feels a bit sad he's not here with us.

i don't want him to be sad, i just often wonder if he misses us... can he miss us?

can you feel that in heaven?
thoughts?



1 comment:

Natalie Ward said...

Praying for you today friend. And I am so thankful that your dad is not suffering anymore. I don't know the answer to your question.. so I have no comments, but I admire your bravery.