Thursday, February 11, 2010

just google it

my sister told me she didn't want to read my blog anymore because it made her sad. i promised her i would lighten it up a bit. here is my attempt at just that:

i have a new found love for google. i just love it. i love that it instantly gives you answers to anything you want to know. anything.

just today i googled: foods high in iron, help-portrait, raven and lily, lifespan of hydrangeas, super bowl google commercial, and the winter 2010 olympics.

i'll leave you with my favorite super bowl commercial - of course, the google commercial. it made me smile and feel warm inside. hope it does the same for you :)


2 comments:

Sarah W said...

You gotta love sisters and their honesty! Although, I really like that you write what you feel, even if it is sad.

I like that google commercial :-)

Natalie Ward said...

I didn't see that one... but I love it...