Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March Update

1. We went on a Carnival "Fun Ship" Cruise during spring break a couple weeks ago. We left from Galveston and went to the Yucatan. I was very glad to have escaped the cold, rainy weather Waco experienced while we were gone. While I was thankful for the opportunity to go, I don't expect to be going on any more cruises in the future; I definitley prefer to stay on land. 








2. Spring is here! I'm pretty sure this is my favorite thing that has happened all month! Mainly because this means wonderful weather! This past weekend, Britt and I went to Home Depot and got a nice little patio set and some plants! We haven't set it all up (because it rained today and it might rain tomorrow) but we're sooo excited! We are also planting our very own little herb garden. I'll post pics as soon as we get them in their containers :) (I'm sure  you'll be on the edge of your seats until then!)



No comments: