Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. you are obviously exempt if you have already posted.
1. I don't know how to swim. I've had many offers from people to teach me how to swim, but its never worked. I have a HUGE fear of deep water and really, I just don't think I was intended to swim. But that's just me :)
2. I think UMHB should get a new mascot. Crusaders? Really? Oooh, I know, lets have our school represented by one of the worst events in Christian history. Wow.
3. I have 67 first cousins and over 100 second cousins. And that's just on my mom's side.
4. I won't drink out of a glass at a restaurant; I have to have a straw. I've never thought of myself as a germophobe ... but the thought of drinking out of something someone else drank out of sicks me out.
5.Magazine inserts annoy me. Especially when you already subscribe to a magazine... why do they have inserts asking you to subscribe?! I have to take all of them out before I actually read it.
6. My mom had (still does) a natural cure for most of our ailments growing up. We thought she was just a bit crazy, but they actually work (well sometimes). Our favorite one so far is wrapping tomato slices on my sisters feet when she had a sore throat.
7. I have trouble distinguishing my Right from my Left. That also goes for North, South, East, West. I guess just have a directional problem. Some of our (mine and Britt's) biggest fights have been over directions.
8. I say things like "get off the car" and "turn on the candle" ... my spanish sometimes interferes with my english.
9. I miss the Valley.
10. I have a ton of scrapbooking stuff, but I've never actually completed a scrapbook.I'm posing as a scrap booker. Sad huh?
11. When I order onion rings, I pull out the onion and eat the fried ring only. I hear its really good for you :)
12. I don't know how to whistle. Instead of blowing air out, I blow it in... it kind of makes a whistling sound.
13.I can quote from almost every Friends episode.
14. I actually cried when the last episode (of Friends) aired. Correction: I bawled my eyes out.
15. I think everyone could afford to drive a bit slower. Yes, slower! I don't like the idea of my life, or anyone I love, being endangered just because someone is late. Most of the time, driving fast is only going to get you there 30 seconds faster... its not worth it.
16. I memorize licence plates. Obviously not every one out there...but cars parked next to mine, in traffic, or cars I think are following me.
17. Watching 24 has made me extra paranoid. I ALWAYS think cars are following me. I'll make a sharp turn or put my blinker on at the very last minute to "loose them."
18. I'm a pretty paranoid person.
19. I hate squirrels. They always look so mischievous. And they jump on my house like its a trampoline.
20. Its taken me a really long time to make up this list. I guess I'm not so random.
21. Waco is (finally!) becoming home to me. I love the people here; it makes all the difference.
22. I would love to go back to Sri Lanka. I think about it all the time.
23. I appeared on an episode of a Spanish soap opera that aired in the Valley. I like to think of it as my shining moment. :)
24. Staring is another one of my pet peeves. But I love to people watch. Such a contradiction, I know.
25. I don't have my ears pierced. For some reason, people think this is weird. My mom just never let me do it... she always said, "If God wanted you to have holes in your ears he would have done it himself." However, my younger sister does have her ears pierced. Apparently God did want holes in her ears.
2 comments:
Grant still wants to teach you how to swim! ha ha. Grant is going to have a whole week off of work soon - we want to go down to Waco for a couple of days to hang with you and Mr. Britt.
Love you!!!
Love it! :) I plan on doing this when I have time on my hands! And of course I will be sure and not go outside when its cold and not walk around 'descalsa" so I can get around to doing it.
Post a Comment