So back to Chicago.... We had a rough time actually getting there, but we finally made it to see our friends Stephen and Neelie get married! Their wedding was beautiful and so fun. We had a great time! On Saturday, we drove out to downtown Chicago (without getting lost!) and spent the day there. It was a wonderful day and we walked a lot! Luckily, the weather couldn't have been better. We walked downtown and saw Buckingham Fountain, went to the Museum of Natural History, and Navy Pier. And of course, no trip to Chicago is official without a Deep Dish Pizza and Chicago-Style Hot Dogs!! I think that was my favorite part! :) We were also able to spend some time with some of Britt's great friends, Jonathan and Amy. All in all, Britt and I had a great weekend. So without further delay, here are some pictures from our trip to Chicago back on September 7th.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Chicago Trip
We've been so bad about posting lately... things have been a little crazy. One of the things that's changed since we last blogged is that I left my job and am now a full time student (and commuter) at Mary-Hardin Baylor in Belton. It's been hard getting use to not having structure in my daily life now, but I'm beginning to adjust better. I've developed a schedule and I'm keeping to it! Britt's work is continuing to keep him busy and he is doing better than ever. We've also been working on our house and that's kept us a bit busy also.
So back to Chicago.... We had a rough time actually getting there, but we finally made it to see our friends Stephen and Neelie get married! Their wedding was beautiful and so fun. We had a great time! On Saturday, we drove out to downtown Chicago (without getting lost!) and spent the day there. It was a wonderful day and we walked a lot! Luckily, the weather couldn't have been better. We walked downtown and saw Buckingham Fountain, went to the Museum of Natural History, and Navy Pier. And of course, no trip to Chicago is official without a Deep Dish Pizza and Chicago-Style Hot Dogs!! I think that was my favorite part! :) We were also able to spend some time with some of Britt's great friends, Jonathan and Amy. All in all, Britt and I had a great weekend. So without further delay, here are some pictures from our trip to Chicago back on September 7th.




So back to Chicago.... We had a rough time actually getting there, but we finally made it to see our friends Stephen and Neelie get married! Their wedding was beautiful and so fun. We had a great time! On Saturday, we drove out to downtown Chicago (without getting lost!) and spent the day there. It was a wonderful day and we walked a lot! Luckily, the weather couldn't have been better. We walked downtown and saw Buckingham Fountain, went to the Museum of Natural History, and Navy Pier. And of course, no trip to Chicago is official without a Deep Dish Pizza and Chicago-Style Hot Dogs!! I think that was my favorite part! :) We were also able to spend some time with some of Britt's great friends, Jonathan and Amy. All in all, Britt and I had a great weekend. So without further delay, here are some pictures from our trip to Chicago back on September 7th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment