Monday, October 15, 2007

Fun Weekends

Instead of studying, I decided to finally catch-up on our blog by posting pictures of the past couple of weekends. We've had such a great time these past three weeks and thought I'd share them with you :)

The last week of September, my dad flew in to Dallas and we were able to take him to his very first Dallas Cowboys' game for his birthday. We had such a wonderful time and I'm sure my dad had the greatest time of all! It was fun getting to see him get all excited. It was a good game (the Boys won!) but it was extremely HOT!



The weekend after that, my sister came up to Waco to spend the weekend with us. It was her 20th birthday and we were able to celebrate it with her. It was so fun getting to spend time with my sister- I felt so refreshed by her. We went shopping, ate some great food, watched movies, and we took her to her first Baylor game! I wish we had more pictures, but we always forget to take them when we're together!
And finally, this past weekend we went to visit Britt's grandparents in East Texas. They live in Hideaway Lake and it has some of the most beautiful golf courses. We'd been looking forward to spending time with them for a while now and we're so glad we were able to make it happen. Britt's been getting into golf lately and he had a chance to play with his grandparents. Needless to say, the day had some frustrating, but rewarding moments for Britt! I however, had fun driving Meema around in the golf cart. :) When the day was all over, we were sad to leave, but so thankful we had the opportunity to visit.



No comments: