Monday, October 27, 2008

Headed to Harlingen!


On Friday we are heading down South to Harlingen to celebrate my sweet grandma's 100th birthday! I cannot express how excited I am! She continues to amaze me everyday..what can I say? She's my grandma. I'm so thankful that God's blessed my family with another year of having her with us.

Most of my family will be making the trip also. Its been a long time since we've seen some of them, so it will be a good time of catching up! Britt has yet to meet some of them, so I'm excited for them to finally get to meet him! All I can say is that we're definitely practicing his Spanish!

2 comments:

Sarah W said...

What a fun trip! 100 years old is such a special birthday! I hope you guys have lots of fun, and tell Britt to remember "cabeza."

Elizabeth said...

Hooray! Wish I could be there to celebrate with you guys! Have a safe and fun trip! Love you so much!