I never really do these... but right now I'll do anything that keeps me from studying :)
10 years ago...
I was 15! WOW! So that puts me as a freshman in highschool. I was so insecure (still kind of am) and trying to find myself in a new place (again, still the same). I remember being so nervous and overwhelmed. I was very involved at my church, we had a great youth group back then. The weekends were pretty much filled with youth group activities: BBQs, the zoo, playing volleyball... it was great.
My to-do list today:
1. study for my new testament test tomorrow
2. drop some clothes off at good will
3. clean out the fridge
4. call my parents
5. go to the post office
6. watch Lost with Britt :)
7. make it to bed early
What would I do if I became loaded? (these are in no particular order)
1. We'd probably get a new vehicle for Britt :)
2. go to Sri Lanka
3. buy a home (with bigger closet space and a bigger bathroom!)
4. help out family & friends
3 of my bad habits:
1. insecurity
2. procrastination
3. i don't wash my face when I go to bed.
5 jobs I've had:
1.Secretary/Hostess at a restaurant/their office
2.Customer Service Associate at JC Penny
3.JOAT at Charlie Clark Nissan
4.server/cashier/sandwich & salad assembler at Olive Branch
5. Production Asst at Bass Marketing
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I miss Sri Lanka deeply and I want to go back
2. I don't know how to swim or whistle
3. I want to take up photography
4. I've never pierced my ears
5. I make words or funny phrases out of the letters on license plates
I'm a really random person... I know :)
No comments:
Post a Comment