Saturday, March 29, 2008

Celebrating Easter... in the Valley!

For our Easter weekend, we decided to head on south and spend some time with my familia. The trip started off something like this...
We ran into some bad traffic in Temple and stopped at a Starbucks and Britt just had to do this. It was pretty funny at the time since we were in the drive through when he decided to run out of the car.
I must say that I wasn't very good at remembering to take pictures. I just get distracted and end up talking and talking, with my camera sitting on my lap of course. :)
So here are some of the few photos I did manage to take. (These are mostly of my dad's side of the family.)





This is the only photo I took of my dad. Here he is, doing what he does best: grilling fajitas.
It was such a yummy meal. I just love cookouts with my family. We had a delicious meal and a fun time.

No comments: