Sunday, August 19, 2007

Mexico Trip






Hey Everybody! We just got back from our first vacation as a married couple. We went to Southern Mexico for 6 days and had a blast. It was so different from our honeymoon in Jamaica. A typical day consisted of breakfast, beach, lunch, beach, dinner, sleep. It was awesome. Although one of our days we traveled by bus to the city of Tulum, which is an ancient Mayan city, its amazing to think the city had been around for 700 years before America was even discovered. Britt was able to snorkel in Xel-ha with our underwater camera, but I think he needs more practice or we need a better camera! (I'm sure it was the camera, not Britt's photography skills)
Our time away from Waco was refreshing, being that our lives are about to get a bit crazy, but we are happy to be back home. Britt is busy as usual at work. Between new clients and web sites, he has enough to keep him busy for a while! But he is loving every minute of it. I am about to start my first semester at Univ. of Mary Hardin Baylor this coming week. I am excited/nervous about it, but I'm sure it will be okay. Needless to say we are thankful we were able to get some time off and spend time with each other without interruptions. All in all, the new school year is bringing transitions, just like it does for everyone. We are excited to see what the next couple of months hold for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From someone who loves journaling . . . this is too cool. I wish blogging had been around when I was your age. It's such a great way to communicate with family and friends. Maybe when I grow up, I'll have a blog!!!

Love you guys,
Mom