Needless to say, I've been enjoying removing our clutter and cleaning and Britt, well, he's just been super sweet as I come up with project after project. Its coming to the point where I've just realized that I will never be done de-cluttering and cleaning - especially not with a baby coming soon! And to be honest, that realization is freeing. I've finally been able to be okay if things aren't done and I'm sure Britt appreciates it too. But even with that new mindset, we've still managed to get some things done....
The baby's room is just about done and I promise I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out my new camera! (Britt bought me a new camera for my birthday so we can document all of little man's moves... the only problem is that the camera is still in the box! Maybe we'll get to that soon... like today!) We're just waiting on some wall art that the great designers at Hole in the Roof are working on. I'm so excited!!
We also finished up all of our "Family Life" classes at Providence. We took a child birth class, breast feeding basics, and a newborn care class. We were also signed up for an infant CPR class, but had to cancel it because I've been a little under the weather the past few days. These classes were a definite mixture of overwhelming and helpful - its so much information! And a lot of it was information we'd never thought of or knew we even had to prepare for.
Regardless of all the scary things that we've been warned about and trying to prepare for the worse, it has been a lot of fun getting ready for the arrival of our newest family member. Don't get me wrong, its been stressful and overwhelming at times, but its also brought Britt and I closer than we ever thought. I can't imagine that its just a few days until we get to meet our little guy.
I'll leave you with a photo of what I've been up to lately....
... drinking plenty of water and using my built-in shelf while I still have it!

No comments:
Post a Comment