Monday, August 10, 2009

My wish to visit the Magic Kingdom (either one of them) was finally fulfilled a couple weeks ago. Sweet Britt surprised me while we were in LA with tickets to Disneyland. I was so excited!! We were in town for a friend's wedding and I didn't think we'd have enough time to do much... Britt was so sneaky :)

I loved every minute of it... well maybe not waiting in lines :) I felt as if I was a kid again and even cried during the fireworks display - they were AMAZING.

We hope to visit Mickey and the gang again... when Britt doesn't have to wear a neckbrace. Either way, neckbrace and all, we had a magical time.

*this was at the beginning of our visit*
*M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E*

*sitting in front of sleeping beauty's castle*
*this was at the end of the trip... so tired!*
*Britt during the tea cups ride*

*me during the tea cups ride*

No comments: