Well, we finally found one {5 months later}!
Doesn't he look so cute and happy?!
Britt also had another HUGE accomplishment. Many of you may not know this, but Britt is afraid of ovens. Yea, ovens.
He will not put anything in the oven or take anything out of it. Sometimes its hard for him to be in the kitchen if I'm putting something in or taking it out. It just freaks him out for some reason. Now, I know you're probably thinking, oh he must have gotten burned by the oven when he was younger... but no, I've talked to his parents and tried to figure out this mystery, but to no avail. There is not one event that this phobia can be blamed on.
Well, last Friday, we were making a quick meal before watching a movie with some friends, and I had steak fingers in the oven. The timer went off and I was about to grab the oven mitt and take the tray out... and lo and behold- Britt had on the oven mitts! I ran and grabbed the camera and documented this historic event.
getting the gear on...notice how he has 3 oven mitts
wait for it...
so cute and proud
It's been a very good past couple of weeks for Britt. :)
2 comments:
so proud of britt for conquering his fear of ovens! miss you guys. wish we could come over and hang out (and play the wii). love you!
Well done Britt! I am proud of you. Miss you guys tons... I wish i could come to Texas for a week... it would be a 'we' reuinion! that would be amazing. Wii is great. I played super smash brothers Brawl... it is addicting!
Post a Comment